- - Uptime guarantee of 99.9%
- - Manage multiple and heavy traffic websites
- - Protection from malicious spams
- - Easy to use
- - Unlimited disk space
- - Average customer support
- - Domain registrations issues
- - Poor mail server hosting
Product Overview: Network Solutions
Originally, the company was first known to be the best technology consulting firm focusing on application development 36 years ago. But in 1993, they have decided to add internet domain name registration in their featured services. A lot of customers were satisfied and happy with their services.
That’s why Network Solutions was considered as the first and only domain name registrar in 1999.
As time went by, the company became bigger; they added more features to their services such as the e-commerce solutions, online marketing and SSL certificates. They also offer basic hosting plans and other advanced web hosting options.
As of today, Network Solutions hosts over millions of domain names and hundreds of thousands of e-mailboxes and Web sites for its loyal and satisfied customers. According to them, they are inspired and focused on delivering high quality solutions and services to make their clients happy.
The company’s web hosting services is specially designed to people with small and average businesses since they offer very affordable hosting packages.
If you still don’t have any idea about their services, then this article is for you. I made some honest Network Solutions review about Network Solution’s services. You can use this as your guide in deciding what web hosting brand to get.
Review on their products and services
Products and Services
Network Solutions offers three hosting plans under Share web hosting and other exciting hosting features. Let’s check them out one by one.
Shared web hosting services includes:
Web hosting starts at $9.96 a month. You can enjoy:
- Ftp access
- Website builder
- 300 GB storage
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Joomla and Drupal
Web Hosting and Marketing starts at $17.64 a month. You can get all web hosting features plus:
- Business profile listing
- Site submission to Yahoo, Bing and Google.
Hosting, Marketing & Store starts $25.97 a month. A little bit pricy, but it’s all worth it. You can also get everything included with Web Hosting & Marketing plus:
- Sell any product on your website
- Create offers and promotions
- Works with new and current websites
Advanced Hosting Features
If you need more energy behind your website, you can select one of the company’s advanced hosting plans. A little expensive than the simple hosting offered, but worth it for the add-ons you acquire.
Essential Hosting for $12.95 a month
Professional Hosting for $18.95 a month and
Premium Hosting plans for $36.95/month
These three is available with inclusive such as:
- Unlimited disk space, equivalent with available plans
- Unlimited data transfer with all plans
- Unlimited FTP accounts, corresponding with available plan levels
- Free domain in all plans
- 1 GB email storage with all plans
- 1,000, 2,500 and unlimited email accounts, matching with available plans
Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting Features
This feature is designed for advanced users and those who desire to have bigger disk space, RAM and faster speed. This will also allow you to gain control over the development of your own website.
VPS is an upgrade of web hosting. This will allow you to install applications and have a direct access to current operating system. This may cost a little bit higher again, but you will get to appreciate the services in the long run. Lastly, Network solutions’ VPS plans are offered on Linux operating systems.
If you are on a tight budget, you can simply choose to pay for either plan on a monthly basis or for periods of one to ten years, it all depends on you.
There are two plans available under VPS Hosting package:
Essential Hosting for $40 a month and
Professional Hosting for $80 a month
- 1 dedicated IP address with each plan
- 1 free domain with each plan
- Full root-level control
- 500 GB or 2,000 GB data transfer, parallel with available plan
- CentOS with both plans
- 10 GB or 50 GB storage, parallel with available plan
- Free domain name
- 50 or 200 email accounts, parallel with available plan
- Full root-level control
- 24/7 technical and customer support
- 30-day limited money-back guarantee
Network Solutions is indeed the common choice in the online business community because of its incredible features. One of the most major things that people like them is their comprehensive email system that is complete with auto responders, multiple accounts, and loads of storage space. They also provide their clients with advanced spam and virus protection, in addition to web-based mail and unlimited forwarding. If you wish to sell products online, shop carts are accessible to help you get your very own store up and running quickly. Network Solutions offers almost everything that every businessman needs to help with their business. Network Solutions review their services from time to time to check its qualities.
Now that we are familiar with their hosting price and package, let’s try to know their advantages and disadvantages.
- Network solutions use their own control panel proprietary software
- Uptime guarantee of 99.9%
- They can manage multiple and heavy traffic websites
- They protect their client’s entire website from malicious spams
- They are specialized in UNIX and window solution that gives you access on MS SQL, MySQL, PHP, Python, Ruby on rails and MS Access
- Their hosting environment is very easy to use and is intended for businessman with start-up business.
- Unfortunately, there are a lot of unhappy subscribers. They are not satisfied with the company’s customer and technical support. It seems that they did not train the reps because they can’t even greet and respond to the client’s problem.
- The company was also involved in some issues about domain registrations.
- They also have poor mail server hosting
Through a Network Solutions Review, you will get the necessary explanation you need about the product. I will give Network Solutions a rate of 7 out of 10. They should have more expert and skilled support reps to attend to all of their clients’ needs. But I think it’s safe to conclude that the company is still one of the best web hosting providers in the United States.