This is our guide to teach you the way to use any coupon code on one of the best hosting services: JustHost
In this page, we will show you how to use different coupon codes for buying hosting from JustHost at discount.
How to use coupon codes on JustHost?
The following steps will enable you to buy hosting from JustHost at your coupon discount rate:
1) Choose the hosting plan
Visit the site and choose your hosting plan. You can choose from STARTER, PLUS and BUSINESS PRO. If you can’t decide, then you can try their online chat which works very well for new customers, else ask us and we will help deciding the right hosting plan for you. Any coupon code should work for any plan you choose.
Once you have chosen the right hosting, click “Get Started Now”.
2) Enter the domain name and coupon code
Once you have chosen the right plan for your needs, it will ask you to enter your domain name for which you need the server. If you already have one, then you need to enter it in “I Have a Domain Name” section, else if you don’t have any domain, then you need to either buy a domain from the domain registrar or from JustHost through typing your required domain name in “I Need a Domain Name” section. We highly recommend namecheap for buying domains. JustHost also provide domain registration. Note that if you buy 12 months plan, then you get a free domain with it for one year, though you need to later renew it (after a year) from domain registrars like namecheap.
3) Input the personal / account information
Now you need to enter your personal information for the purchase and for the creation of your account in their site.
4) Enter the package information
Select the proper plan for your needs. Many things are optional here and they cost money separately, so choose carefully.
5) Enter the billing information
Now enter your billing (i.e., credit card number) for the purchase of your plan.
6) Review the cart
Finally, review your order to see if you didn’t make any mistake and wait for the email confirmation which should take less than 24 hours.
Our Brief Review of JustHost
The Internet hosting service is imperative to the success of a web-based endeavor. The first step in achieving this is to choose the kind of hosting service and the best one to start with is shared web hosting. With this in mind, JustHost’s products focus on shared web hosting solutions for a lesser price. This article aims to give readers a bird’s-eye view on Just Host’ web services.
History of Justhost.com
JustHost started in 2008 in California, USA. Just after two years, the company dramatically grew. In March 2010, the company’s client base has reached over 200, 000 customers and later they became one of the main shared web-hosting service in the world.
JustHost has garnered several awards since it started a few years ago. In August of 2008, the company got two merits for #1 Unix Web Hosting Provider in the UK and #2 Unix Web Hosting Provider in the USA, both given by the Web Host Directory. A year after, the company got several more awards which includes the best Customer Support Service. They were also recognized by many reputable review sites like the Web hosting geeks and Find My Host which gave them a number of awards. We also made a big review of Justhost that you can read for a more detailed overview of them.
Though young, JustHost has gained the trust of their customers and the respect from their competitors. The company continues to thrive to cater their customers’ web hosting needs through excellent service. Later on, we will tackle more about their service, plans and prices, and Justhost discount offers.
Overview: Features and Services
* Free Domain Name Registration
Just Host provides one free registration for one domain. The Just Host name servers are: (1) Primary Server: ns1.Justhost.com; and (2) Secondary Server: ns2.Justhost.com.
For Domain name transfers, it is highly recommended that before commencing a registration, point the name servers to JustHost. Below are the steps to take to complete transfer.
What Should Be Done To Transfer Domain Registration to JustHost?
- Contact the current registrar and recover the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) or the status code.
- A verification code will be sent. So make sure the email address placed correct and accessibale.
- Log in to your JustHost cPanel and go to the Domain Manager tab.
- From a list, choose the domain you want.
- Click the link that says: “Transfer this domain to your account”, located at the right of the domain.
- Read and provide the EPP code then click Continue.
- An email containing a second verification code will be sent to the admin’s email address.
- Enter the second verification code and click on Continue.
- Don’t forget to select the option you require for NameServers, Contact Information, Agree to the Terms and Conditions. Then, click on “Add transfer to shopping cart”.
- Complete checkout process by inputting payment information.
Things to remember:
* The transferring process can take 3 to 10 days to complete. Make sure the domain name has not expired yet or will not expire within the said timeframe to avoid problems with transfer. If domain is newly renewed, ensure that it is at least 30 days after the date of renewal to avail of the additional time added by current registrar.
* ICCAN policy applies when transferring a domain to JustHost. One of their requirement is to add a year to the domain’s current expiration date which cost $14.99 per domain. Numerous sites offer Justhost coupons for discounts on this.
* Unlimited Domain Hosting
With all of the JustHost’s plans including the cPanel account, one can host as many domains as wanted. This lets the users manage all of their websites, whether addon or parked domains, all at the same time.
The cPanel control interface of Just host is user-friendly. It makes managing the account more easier and allows several additional functions such as to configure emails, domain management, website statistics, and database administration.
How To Access My Account Control Panel?
- Make sure that name of server is already pointed to JustHost.
- Use the JustHost official log in page to access the cPanel securely.
- At log in, enter the primary domain, username, and password.
If one forgets his username, simply find it in the Account Setup Confirmation Email that you received when initiating the account. If incase the email cannot be found, contact JustHost’ support.
* High Performance
Just Host has been consistent in delivering secure and reliable hosting service. The excellent hosting service is made by high performing quad processor servers, and their data center has a powerful back-up generator. With 24/7 network monitoring, issue (arise occasionally) are easily identified and addressed.
* Customer Focused Support
JustHost gives customers three contact methods: chat, email, and phone. This is to ensure that customers from different countries can get a hold of them in any way possible. The company’s friendly is able to assist you within 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can contact them by sending an email at [email protected] or [email protected] for billing issues; Phone them at (888) 755-7585; and talk to a live chat representative.
Aside from the free domain included in their package, JustHost also gives free site builders, and instant setup to help beginners. Unlimited email account and file transfer are also included.
The Just Host plan are amazingly affordable. All of the above features mentioned starts at $2.95 a month. Not only that, one can get up to $200 in advertising credits. Just Host helps in promoting new sites fast with their plans. Here are the inclusive of each plan:
- Starter ($2.95/month) – 1 website, 100 Gb web space, unlimited bandwidth, 1 free domain (5 parked domains and 25 sub domains), 100 email accounts with 500 Mb sotrage per account, and $50 marketing credits.
- Plus ($4.95/month) – Unlimited everything except for one domain (with unlimited parked and sub doamins), marketing credits of $200 worth with free $24 per year, and has spam prevention.
- Business Pro ($9.95/mont) – Similar with the Plus plan, except that is has over $180 extra credits per year, 2 spam prevention, 1 SSL, 1 dedicated IP, has domain privacy, backup and high performing compared to the other plans.
Aside from the affordable rates, Just Host accepts discounts for an even greater experience.
Though JustHost concentrates on web sharing services, it also provides a VPS or Dedicated Hosting. IT offers four hosting plans under this service, namely Standard, Enhanced, Premium, and Ultimate. The prices range from $14.99 to $59.99 (rates apply for the first month only).
JustHost VPS Hosting has rich features like integrated and advanced cPanel Control Panels, Instant Provisioning, Multiple Account management capacity, and cloud technology. This service is recommended to small businesses.
Terms and Conditions
All Just Host accounts are paid in upfront and full during sign up. All Setup charges during sign up and any domain registration fees are non-refundable. A full refund may given to those who used the service for the first 30 days at the monthly rate.
The company also will provide refund for the remainder of the term used. So, if customers decide to cancel service prior to their accounts’ end of term or downgrade, Just Host will deduct $14.99 from the final refund amount. This is to cover the cost of registration for the new domain for one year. Subject to the terms underlying the domain registration, customers will retain their domain until the end of the registration period.
VAT (Value Added Tax) in Just Host advertised prices are not applicable to their European Union customers. EU State Member based VAT rates and regulations may apply.